KForce is looking for jr. java developers for a client in Atlanta. They want to talk to recent grads to set them up for an interview in the next few weeks.
Applicants should have:
• Demonstrated a solid understanding of JAVA and object oriented technologies. Developed real world transactional applications.
• Embedded development desired and basic fundamentals of programming in C.
• Solid understanding of a Unix based operating system: paging/swapping, inter-process communication, devices and device driver fundamentals, file system concepts like inode and superblock. Can perform system analysis and tuning.
• Solid understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing environments and concepts. Understands the principles of routing and client/server programming.
• Ability to write detailed scripts in at least one, preferably two languages, (shell scripts, Perl, Tk, etc.).
• Ability to perform at least minimal debugging and modification of existing scripts, configuration files, etc.
• Ability to perform most security audits, and protect the system against intrusion.
• Understanding of SQL and ability to write complex queries.
• Fundamental understanding and experience in database fundamentals.
• Independent problem solving; self-directed, self-starting.
Please send a word formatted resume as well as your phone number and a time you can talk.
Calls are welcome, but a resume is needed.
Contact Rebecca Geiger if interested.